What is the ‘Gober Method’ ?
The ‘Gober Method’™ is a training methodology which equips people with the intrinsic motivation and capability to deliver an optimal service and sales experience. It develops individual’s confidence and capability to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships both internally, with colleagues and externally with customers and stakeholders. The Gober Method has 2 aspects – The Psychology/Mind-set and the Language & Actions of Service. It is delivered in flexible modules from 2, 45 minute sessions up to a full 2-Day Seminar by MGI Consultants, internal Trainers, Managers or Coaches.
When a group of people collectively demonstrate the mind-set, language and behaviours of the Method, in their own authentic style, improvements in Customer Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, Operational Effectiveness, Regulatory Performance and Financial Results follow. Examples of these improvements from our clients are:
- Customer Complaints reduced by 20%
- Customer Satisfaction increased to 97%
- Staff Turnover down from 30% to 12.8%
- Staff Satisfaction up from 46% to 79%
- 84% of Employees recommended the employer as a place to work in Engagement Survey
- 3 Star Audit Commission Award within Social Housing
- £500,000 improvement in arrears collections
- Profit of AUD 1.2m within 12 months from a loss position of AUD 1m
Beyond its application in improving service culture and customer experience, Mary’s material is also being used to enhance how employees engage with their organisation – taking more ownership and responsibility, being more solution-oriented in tackling problems, achieving targets, handling difficult situations and being more self-motivated.
The ‘Gober Method’ is successful globally because it:
- is made relevant and linked to each client’s specific requirements and goals complements an individual’s unique personality, giving them immediate and natural ways to relate more positively and confidently to people both inside and outside the workplace
- enables everyone to, collectively and consistently, deliver the customer experience they aspire to
- is embedded and sustained by managers in workshops showing them how to dynamically model, coach and link the behavioural changes to increased organisational metric
- creates a more exciting, fulfilling, happy, functional and progressive place in which all individuals can work, learn and grow