Mary Gober International hold 2-Day ‘Gober Method’™ Open Seminars every 6 weeks in London. Open Seminars are delivered by our experienced Accredited ‘Gober Method’™ Consultants. We also hold seminars throughout the rest of the UK & Ireland.
In Australia, we hold exclusive In-house Briefings for organisations wishing to evaluate the ‘Gober Method’ – please do contact Cheryl Hansford – Sales & Operations Manager, Australasia for more information.
The Seminars are the easiest, fastest and most enjoyable way to see how the ‘Gober Method’ will make a step-change in your service ethic, performance and culture.
Packed with powerful tips, tools & techniques, this Seminar will help you…
- Learn and practice the core skills of the ‘Gober Method’
- Enhance the vital 7 Service Excel Competencies™ – what the consumer of today expects
- Discover how the ‘Gober Method’ improves both service and sales performance
Forthcoming UK 2013 dates are:
10-11 July 2013 – Sheraton Heathrow Hotel
17-18 September 2013 – Sheraton Heathrow Hotel
13-14 November 2013 – Sheraton Heathrow Hotel
The Open Seminar is an excellent way to…
- Experience the complete 2-Day ‘Gober Method’ content
- Evaluate the approach prior to an in-company rollout
- Understand how measurable improvements in behaviour, customer service metrics and financial results can be achieved in your organisation
Who should attend?
Everyone in the service delivery chain is welcome to attend – executives, managers, team leaders, frontline representatives and even suppliers. People attending as a team realise even greater benefits.
The cost of the 2-Day ‘Gober Method’ Open Seminar in London is £995 + VAT per delegate and group discounts are available. The cost of the 1-Day ‘Gober Method’ Open Seminar in Glasgow is £495 + VAT per delegate. If you are interested in attending one of these Seminars, please contact us using the form below and we will contact you with booking information.